#lmfao at this piece of shit #i love that his character is legit just there to be an asshole #that’s all THAT’S ALL #the running joke of this show being everyone else hating him im dead #ohhhh bennet corcoran #it’s amazing how attractive he is in oitnb and NOT attractive he is in this show #[patrick stewart ACTING.gif] #kind of wish he was with them in the flashfowards tbh #can you imagine him standing there like ‘duuuuuuude. look how fast this body is burning! dude!’ #’this is so much fun. i feel so close to you guys right now. hashtag besties’ #connor throws up in the background (via apriki)
I reblog mostly british tv shows and musicals that make me cry.
If you've gotten this far, please, please, don't run away. I'm lonely.
pros about being in lesbians with a girl
- can makeout in the girls bathroom
- girls are cute af
- wear each others’ clothes
- fantastic sex
cons about being in lesbians with a girl
- there aren’t any??
it has come to my attention that there are, in fact, cons about being in lesbians with another girl
- she won’t kill the spider either
- two periods
Maureen Clemmons used Egypt’s historical clues to form the theory that pyramids were built using kites. To help test it, a team from Caltech raised a 15-foot, 6,900 lb. obelisk using only a kite, pulley system, and support frame. It only took 25 seconds to lift it. Source
Natalie Dormer, New Still in Mockingjay Part 1 High Quality version
A few highlights from what has been called one of the worst interviews in recent history.
Her name is Kylie Simonds. please don’t forget her name.
Kylie Simonds you are a badass of the highest order and I salute you. I would also like an IV pack for my infusions? You rock, kid.
#things that should be at more than 10% funding
shoutout to girlcode for being fabulous
Be prepared to participate in no dick decemberbe prepared to be told that no one wants your misogynistic dick anyway you arrogant shit
I love it when guys use sex as a bartering tool like IF YOU DON’T LOOK PERFECT AND SPARKLY ALL THE TIME I’M NOT GOING TO PLEASE MYSELF WITH YOU
like BITCH THEY LITERALLY SELL DICKS BIGGER THAN YOURS I DON’T NEED SHIT FROM YOU
- push yourself to get up before the rest of the world - start with 7am, then 6am, then 5:30am. go to the nearest hill with a big coat and a scarf and watch the sun rise.
2. push yourself to fall asleep earlier - start with 11pm, then 10pm, then 9pm. wake up in the morning feeling re-energized and comfortable.
3. get into the habit of cooking yourself a beautiful breakfast. fry tomatoes and mushrooms in real butter and garlic, fry an egg, slice up a fresh avocado and squirt way too much lemon on it. sit and eat it and do nothing else.
4. stretch. start by reaching for the sky as hard as you can, then trying to touch your toes. roll your head. stretch your fingers. stretch everything.
5. buy a 1L water bottle. start with pushing yourself to drink the whole thing in a day, then try drinking it twice.
6. buy a beautiful diary and a beautiful black pen. write down everything you do, including dinner dates, appointments, assignments, coffees, what you need to do that day. no detail is too small.
7. strip your bed of your sheets and empty your underwear draw into the washing machine. put a massive scoop of scented fabric softener in there and wash. make your bed in full.
8. organise your room. fold all your clothes (and bag what you don’t want), clean your mirror, your laptop, vacuum the floor. light a beautiful candle.
9. have a luxurious shower with your favourite music playing. wash your hair, scrub your body, brush your teeth. lather your whole body in moisturiser, get familiar with the part between your toes, your inner thighs, the back of your neck.
10. push yourself to go for a walk. take your headphones, go to the beach and walk. smile at strangers walking the other way and be surprised how many smile back. bring your dog and observe the dog’s behaviour. realise you can learn from your dog.
11. message old friends with personal jokes. reminisce. suggest a catch up soon, even if you don’t follow through. push yourself to follow through.
13. think long and hard about what interests you. crime? sex? boarding school? long-forgotten romance etiquette? find a book about it and read it. there is a book about literally everything.
14. become the person you would ideally fall in love with. let cars merge into your lane when driving. pay double for parking tickets and leave a second one in the machine. stick your tongue out at babies. compliment people on their cute clothes. challenge yourself to not ridicule anyone for a whole day. then two. then a week. walk with a straight posture. look people in the eye. ask people about their story. talk to acquaintances so they become friends.
15. lie in the sunshine. daydream about the life you would lead if failure wasn’t a thing. open your eyes. take small steps to make it happen for you.